zondag 25 augustus 2013

Daytrips to Cote d'Azur

Bonjour Ma Cheries,

This summer I went to three different countries and that's why I wil be doing three different posts about my Holiday. First I was in the south of France for two weeks wich was lovely. We made a few daytrips to the coast. I was with my family these two weeks. We didn't do that much just some relaxing, swimming and sunbathing but it was nice. We made a daytrip to Cannes where we did some shopping, had lunch and went to a little shop where they had these containers with little fish in it who eat your dead skin. We had to sit down and put our feet into the container. It was really fun and ticklish. We also went to a harbour near Nice where we had lunch and went swimming in the sea with two of my friends who were also in France.


I had a great time in France. I hope you had a nice holiday too, comment where you went and what you did. 

Lots of love, Rosa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten